Ost RF-Online

when i saw you 
for the first time i know you are the one
you didn't say a word to me
but love wasn't the air
when you held my hand
pulled me into you world
from that on my life has change for good
now i'll never feel lonely again
cause you are in my life 
love how can't i explain to you
the way i feel inside when i think of you
i thank you everything that you show me
don't you ever forget that I Love You
Love i know that some day real soon
will be right next to me
holding me so tight
so i will always be yours
although we can't be together now
remember i'am here for you 
when i know you there for me
whenever i want to be with you
i just throw my lies and pretend you here
i see you i touch you feel you like real
nothing can't ever change what i feel inside
how long must i be far away from you
i don't no you but i know we are ONE

0 comments

Tambahkan Komentar Anda

semua berawal dari diri kita

 
Copyright © 2012 wooodiez ~ Template By : Jasriman Sukri

Kamu bisa menulis deskripsi disini